Victor writes:

<< Come on Jeff, confess...you're the carnival man. :~} >>

Ah, ha! So that's why he plays like a devil!

And Victor, I am sorry about your job . . . but I've always found that places
that are totally disorganized (like this one was) are always looking for new
people to blame for being the way they are. And after they've run through
many top-notch employees, they complain that they can't find any good people.

You're better off without them, Victor. And if you need any JMDL thugs to
distrupt their upcoming crafts fair, count me in!

    --Bob