>>Plus, remember he was famous for often wearing that big green velvet cape
in
performances and photos from the Byrd days!  That could have given him a
little "lift-off," too ;-) Kakki<<

lol kakki, oh those 60's fashions!!!!

>>"Night Ride Home" (driving alongside Larry one night on
Maui),>>

I knew it was Hawaii, but love to hear that it is Maui...around the time NRH
was released I was on Maui during the 4th of July...thats the place I always
pictured it...i wonder what bar they were at...

>>On many of her early taped "coffee-house" performances
between songs she has chatted about some of the real life characters in her
songs, including "Carey,"<<

what has she said about carey? when i read that leonard cohen used to live
in greece long ago, i thought maybe it was about him...