>>yes. tho sex is not it's primary aim.<<

it seems to me it is just like rape in the sense its not about sexual drive
but about power & anger, etc.

>>One of the reasons it won't work like this, and why, as Bob wrote, the
congregation supoported the Bishop, is beacuse it will be far too painful
for many
to see the flaws in the Church they rely on.<<<

okay, i am not catholic ... but i really don't get it...how can people not
be horrified, how can they not see the freakin flaws of the whole situation
& i can't believe they applauded!?!? bob, what exactly were they applauding?