<<Hearing her talk about the real story behind some
of the songs only enhances them for me, too.>>

That was a good listing, Kakki...the one that came to my mind was "Cherokee
Louise" when she introduces it during the (I think) '95 Gene Autry show, and
says it's about her friend Mary Waddington.

Kate, if you don't have these recordings you better get with it chile! :~)

Bob

NP: Cornelius, "Fly" (bought this one tonight, because they were playing it
in the record store. First time I've done that in a while)