Dear Victor,

I walked away from a job almost a year ago because of a very demented and
selfish person. Please, whatever you do, don't let this screwed up lady
determine your self worth. She doesn't deserve your talents. In every
workplace I have encountered, there is always someone in charge who is too
stupid to realize what a good employee they have. I don't think I will ever
understand that, but nevertheless I try to move on. From what I hear, you are
a fantastic musician and artist. Dwell on these things. To comfort myself, I
think about the director or producer who told Harrison Ford he couldn't act
and would never make it in the movie business. I also think of the record
executive who told Alan Jackson it would be best to get out of the music
business. I wonder where all of these "smart" people in charge are thinking
millions of dollars worth of sales later? I put your employer in this
category. Squash her demeaning tactics in your mind like an ugly bug and keep
on keeping on!

Love,
Sherelle