Somebody's selling an LP of Joni Mitchell's exquisite "Blue" on eBay.  The
seller quotes Jason Ankeny who said,

>>>Sad, spare, and beautiful, Blue is the quintessential confessional
singer/songwriter album. Forthright and poetic, Mitchell's songs are raw
nerves, tales of love and loss (two words with relative meaning here) etched
with stunning complexity; even tracks like "All I Want," "My Old Man," and
"Carey"  the brightest, most hopeful moments on the record  are darkened
by bittersweet moments of sorrow and loneliness. At the same time that songs
like "Little Green" (about a child given up for adoption) and the title cut
(a hymn to salvation supposedly penned for James Taylor) raise the stakes of
confessional folk-pop to new levels of honesty and openness, Mitchell's
music moves beyond the constraints of acoustic folk into more intricate and
diverse territory, setting the stage for the experimentation of her later
work. Unrivaled in its intensity and insight, Blue remains a watershed.>>>

No reason to think this particular copy is any different from any other. I
just liked the quote.

Lama