Not to put too fine a point on it, Fred, but what she appears to be
interested in

NOW

is to let someone else interpret stuff she wrote 30 years ago...... Not only
didn't she not put out something new last time (not one new track) but she's
so burned out that she's doing the same thing again.

This new project is her first-ever sequel.  And it's a sequel to "nothing
new".  How scary is that?

Lama,
off to bed before he bites the hand again.....

Fred said,
>>It's a really interesting question. I've put a lot of thought into it, and
while I don't have it all figured out, I do think I have a few plausible
answers. I'm not sure about the idea that she has become more interested in
exploring sonorities, because she has always been quite involved in that,
and
has always excelled at it. Maybe you're right that she is now interested in
that to the detriment of melody and harmony.>>>