> But there were some wonderful teachers (priests and nuns) and some
terrible
> ones.  I guess all I'm saying is there are good and bad people in every
walk
> of life - unfortunately the good ones just don't make the news as often.
>
> Hell

This is so true.  I went to Nashville once and attended an Irish Catholic
church with some friends we were visiting(who's dog had puppies on our
sleeping bag but that's another story) and the priest who led the service
was amazing.  He really seemed like a very spiritual man, everything he
said seemed to be full of compassion and wisdom.  He also repeated alot of
things in Spanish, through much of the service.  I felt very welcome there.

Victor

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Roses wait for the springtime,