Sounds good to me -- is this Friday night or Saturday night we're talking about?

Kay

Original Message:
-----------------
From: patrick leader [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:43:57 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: bobfest02 - njc

hey folks:

there's a thai restaurant i love, has a huge separate room behind the
fishtank, that's usually empty, only a couple of blocks from the living
room.  why don't we have dinner there, then see if we feel like heading over
for music?

the restaurant is 'lemongrass grill' on avenue a, just below 4th street.
i'd say, let's show up there around 7:30 and hang a while.

let me know what you all think.  i can definitely put in a call tomorrow for
them to expect us.

patrick

np - arturo o'farrill trio - a night in tunisia

http://mail2web.com/ .