Griffin!...1,000 kisses...love love love it!!!!...anyone who loved Living
with Ghosts will love this record (I didn't like Flaming Red...the
production buried her soulfulness I thought...I only listened to that one
twice)...

but with 1k kisses, she's right back where she belongs, simple with some
tasty arrangements...its one of those records that inspires me to write more
songs! so i give it an A+ for that!...plus there's lots of accordians &
fiddley things on it...

its amazing she's from Maine but she sounds like a Louisiana grrl (at least
to my ears)...she says its her french lineage...up there in the north...some
of those folks who migrated down to the bayous...

alison, i think you said you liked it...has anyone else listened to it?