>>For some reason, I was really curious about this duck.  Now I know where
he was going. Victor<<

Where was the duck going going Victor? Makes me think about Tony Soprano &
his ducks...but I digress...

I liked what you wrote about Ashville...it really really seems to suit you
so perfectly...maybe getting that job was only meant to be a temporary thing
to get you to move there & now that you are there & have your wonderful home
you will find something much much better...I really believe & have
experienced the old saying that when one door closes another one will
open...