Just out of curiosity, I would be interested in knowing which song selections off of
post-HOSL recordings do people find especially noteworthy or just plain listenable?
My list is as follows:

The Wolf that Lives in Lindsey
The Moon at the Window (hate to say it, but I couldn't get into the "happy" songs on
WTRF)
Ladies Man
Man to Man
Impossible Dreamer
Shiny Toys
Lucky Girl
Secret Place
Lakota
Cherokee Louise
Two Grey Rooms
The Only Joy in Town
Come in From the Cold
Magdalene Laundries (I haven't acquired TI yet, so I only know this song from Misses)
Sex Kills
Harlem in Havana
Lead Balloon
Man From Mars

I like a lot of her other material on these CD's, but these are the songs that stick
in my mind.  How about everyone else?

[Joke: How many Richmonders does it take to change a light bulb?  One to change it,
six to talk about how much better the old one was.}

Regards,

Ruthie