that's funny...more bird stories.
i work in a small town north of slc, on the
north-eastern edge of the great salt lake. there's an
amazing bird refuge north of here (anyone read Terry
Tempest Williams book Refuge?)
anyhow, i was driving to work and a large group of
white birds caught my eye, off the side of the freeway
in a large pond/swamp thing, was a huge group of
pelicans! i saw them for two days in a row, but they
weren't there this morning. i'm not sure if there was
any significance to it, but it sure was nice to see
them, so out of place, hanging out by the freeway. now
i will be more on the lookout for stilts, grebes,
harriers, hawks, bald eagles, egrets, loons, and on
and on...many of which will disperse throughout the
hemisphere when they leave the refuge.
alison e. in slc

--- Victor Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> duck.  Now I know where
> > he was going. Victor<<

Okay, this is way too philosophical for so early in

http://games.yahoo.com/