You mean does she recite
"ee-nie
 mee-nie
 mine-ie
 mo?"

I don't think so.  You don't pick Shorter and Hancock
and Blade by accident.  In the olde days though, it
seemed like she worked with people close by, like
conscripting Stills to play bass.  (As Jerry Seinfeld,
"Not that there's anything wrooooong with that.")

She's said that since she loved lurrrrrved Miles!
Davis, she purposely hunted down folks who produced
that sound for him.  If I recall, she once said that
she has worked with everyone who was on "Kind Of Blue"
in particular.  Good question, but could we please get
back to gay marriage?

Ever the instigator,
Lama

Mags wondered:
>>I was wondering if anyone knows how Joni chooses her
band mates?>>
http://games.yahoo.com/