Bob,

I was thinking about how there are maybe of them in the early days (and they
are easier to hear, too, in the smaller venues).  Her stories from the more
recent concerts tend to be duplicated somewhat in each city/venue (but they
are still good).  Which stories have you transcribed and are they anywhere
on the JMDL website? (Don't want to duplicate your work! ;-)

Kakki