hi folks

just chiming in with kate's enthusiastic review
of 1000 kisses, the new cd from patty griffin. I
love it too kate, just as I loved "Living with
Ghosts" immediately. Kate, you might want to give
"Flaming Red" another listen, if only for "Tony"
and another song whose title I cannot recall,
about Patti's grandmother.  they're both
beautiful, though overall I do not care so much
for that cd.  does Patti tour much?  I live in
birmingham, al, never heard of her visiting us.
I saw her in Sedona AZ at a Jackson Browne hosted
benefit concert a couple of years ago.  And when
I saw Jackson here two years ago, prior to his
concert, patti's "Living with Ghosts" cd was
played in its entirety during set-up.  I was
hooked!

a random question from this lurker:  what do
y'all recommend as the best cd burning software?
I know this has been discussed before but I paid
no attention (sorry!); however, now I have a new
computer and wish to learn.  thanks!

I just discovered NRH.  If you love it too,
you'll understand my enthusiasm...can't believe I
missed this one the first time around.

bye y'all

Jane
http://health.yahoo.com