On 12/04/2007, at 9:55 PM, Stefan Sedich wrote:
Ok its posted under plugins in the userinterface section (see howlong until its remove :( heh). Let me know how it goes. Made a few changes added reset function. Next will remove the need for the cookies plugin and thats it i think.

It won't be removed, its a useful plugin. Hey, even mine are still there!

Personally, I like that it uses the cookie plugin. I think it makes sense to do so.

I overlooked the fact that you could just do SetFontSize(0); to go back to the default size. Not sure that a reset function is needed - sorry for the red herring.

Cheers
Joel.