I have two superfish menus installed on joomla. (topmenu & mainlevel).
see: joomla.shekinah-arts.com

I am having major issues trying to get the widths right. I'm using the
"CUSTOM MENU WIDTH" in joomla and not sure how to get it right without
that either. Whatever way works will be helpful!
 If I set one width, it sets it for both. If I set both, one overrides
the other. I want one at 980px wide and the top at 535px wide; if I
set them both at 100% for some reason the top sets at 575px and is too
long.  If I try disable the "CUSTOM MENU WIDTH" then there is no space
between menu items and separators go away.
Please help!