Speaking only for myself (whose attitude I assume you didn't understand),
I'm talking about letting by-gones be by-gones, considering it water under
the bridge, what's past is past, etc. Let's move forward and judge based on
what 's done now as much as what's been done in the past. As I said,
> > If future similar situations are addressed similarly, that's
> > great news for those of us remaining committed to JRun.

If the damage to anyone's faith and hope is irreparable, then so be it. I'll
just assert that as a beta tester of JRun 4 (and observer of the growth in
the standards-support of the product through 3 and 3.1), it seems that the
resources being dedicated to JRun and the improvements in the product are
such that we have much to look forward to.

And as was asserted by later notes today, sometimes problems like this are
found to be caused by entirely unexpected situations--and sometimes not even
the fault of the vendor. But as you said in a later note, let's not debate
it. As I said, I just want to have a hopeful outlook about the future. Maybe
it's a little pollyanna, but so be it. :-) I certainly don't mean to
diminish the importance of the problem or its severity for those who
suffered it.

/charlie