To be honest, I was excited about OpenSTA (being open source and all), and
the docs were really well-done, so I was psyched. But then I found I
couldn't quite get it to work at all. It was one of those justifications for
the point Celeste had made: it didn't matter if it was free if it took a
long time to get some use of it.

Add, too, that it did require an install of the product. One bene I liked in
the OpenDemand tool was that it required no software install.

/charlie