Thanks Tim,

My plan is to use the above type as column values in a DataFrame. I want to
be able to grow the DataFrame so I intend on making the above type similar
to a C++ Vector (has reserve capacity). However, this will result in the
file at some stage growing in size. As such I'll need to reopen the stream
to the file with write permission and then remap the file.

It looks like the stream generated by Mmap.Anonymous() doesn't have ability
to grow the file. I'm not sure of how to access the underlying file and
what consequences would be in interacting with it.