sorry.. can you provide a diff?  not sure what of the below is really a change
and what not.. ede

On 26.08.2013 12:16, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I believe you can copy the GeoTIFF part and feed in the values manually if
> neither tags not tfw file is found.  At the same time you can correct the
> comments about anchor point in GeoTIFF
>
> // These parameters are the same as those in a tfw file.
> => These parameters are the same as those in a tfw file but the anchor point
> is shifted by half a pixel
>
> // x-coordinate of the
> // center of the upper
> // left pixel
>
> => X-coordinate in the GeoTIFF file of the default type "PixelIsArea" is the
> upper left corner of the upper left pixel
>
> // Find the ModelTiePoints field
> XTIFFField fieldModelTiePoints = dir.getField(XTIFF.TIFFTAG_GEO_TIEPOINTS);
> if (fieldModelTiePoints == null) {
> // try to read geotransform (tranformation matrix) information,
> // if tiepoints are not used to georeference this image.
> // These parameters are the same as those in a tfw file.
> XTIFFField fieldModelGeoTransform = dir
> .getField(XTIFF.TIFFTAG_GEO_TRANS_MATRIX);
> if (fieldModelGeoTransform == null) {
> throw new Exception(
> "Missing tiepoints-tag and tranformation matrix-tag parameters in file.\n"
> + MSG_GENERAL);
> }
> double[] tags = new double[6];
> tags[0] = fieldModelGeoTransform.getAsDouble(0); // pixel size in x
> // direction
> tags[1] = fieldModelGeoTransform.getAsDouble(1); // rotation about y-axis
> tags[2] = fieldModelGeoTransform.getAsDouble(4); // rotation about x-axis
> tags[3] = fieldModelGeoTransform.getAsDouble(5); // pixel size in the
> // y-direction
> tags[4] = fieldModelGeoTransform.getAsDouble(3); // x-coordinate of the
> // center of the upper
> // left pixel
> tags[5] = fieldModelGeoTransform.getAsDouble(7); // y-coordinate of the
> // center of the upper
> // left pixel
> // setCoorRasterTiff_tiepointLT(new Coordinate(-0.5, -0,5));
> // setCoorModel_tiepointLT(new Coordinate(0, 0));
> // setAffineTransformation(new AffineTransform(tags));
> setEnvelope(tags);
>
> -Jukka-

>>> 0
>>> 0
>>> -1
>>> 0.5
>>> -0.5
>>>
>>> Image would be opened to have top left corner of the top left pixel at
>> coordinates (0,0) and pixel size would be 1 by 1 units.
>>>
>>> -Jukka Rahkonen-

public class WhoDidIt{ // A comment. I love comments
  private static Person sender;

  public static void main (String[] foo){

  sender = new Person();
  sender.setName(new String[]{"Edgar", "Soldin"});

  Address address = new Address();
  address.setStreet("Stadtweg 119");
  address.setZip(39116);
  address.setCity("Magdeburg");
  address.setCountry("Germany");

  sender.setAddress(address);

  sender.setMobilePhone(" +49(0)171-2782880 ");
  sender.setWebSiteUrl(" http://www.soldin.de ");
  sender.setEmail(" ed...@soldin.de ");
  sender.setPGPPublicKey(" http://www.soldin.de/edgar_soldin.asc ");
  sender.setGender(true);