and

SelectionStyllingOptionsPanel for the UI part.

Michaël

envoyé : 4 novembre 2021 à 10:59
de : Nicolas Ribot <nicolas.ri...@gmail.com>
à : JUMP Developer <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
objet : [JPP-Devel] Fwd: Decorations for Selection Style

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nicolas Ribot <nicolas.ri...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 13:37
Subject: Decorations for Selection Style
To: JUMP Developers <jump-de...@lists.jump-project.org>

Hi all,

I was wondering what would be the effort to add decorations to the selection style option panel.
Decorations, as found in Change Style layer window, are handy to analyse a dataset, but for joined polygons, information like vertex  index or coordinates may overlaps, making the decoration unreadable.

Applying a decoration only on the selected feature(s) could circumvent this issue.

Thanks

Nicolas