Hi Ede,
These are sample files  for different process/tools in Sextante:
Slopemean.bsh seems to be one sample for *Command line* tool.
The files *.model and are possibly models for the *Modeler *tool which
seems to read some  *.model.
The files *l.xml are the help files. Those files are generated by the user
in the *Sextante Help* tool. Right click on one of the items in the left
panel and select *Edit help*. A new panel le the use to input text and
images. By the time the help is saved, it is available into the  *Sextante
Help* tool.
Regarding *.rsx files, I don't know. Possibly they are used in the *batch
processes* (see help>Basic concept>Batch processing)
Peppe