Jason,

The MX Series is a very good choice for QoS, MPLS and BGP.

You will need to use Ethernet interfaces only ?

Are you going (or thinking) to use Multicast Routing (heavy traffic) ?

M-Serie ... I think ... has better tunnel (traffic) support because of
the ASIC processing, using the new Multiservice PIC (til 10 Gbps -
PC-MS-500-3) for PIM-SM for example.

If you are going to use it ... please talk with your Juniper Sales
Engineer, to check what is the better choice: MX or M-Serie.

Att,