Hello!

I have the problem, that we will have 5 sites with eBGP by the end of the year. A fully meshed network will be possible, but perhaps it is now the best time to think about other solutions. Would a route server with quagga be the perfect solution? does anyhone has some experiences about that?

Regards,

Matthias