In short:

Flexible ethernet services allow for mixing Q and QinQ tagging and not using tags on different IFL:s on same physical interface. It also allows the usage of different encapsulations for different IFL:s on smae physical interface. Usable if you want to terminate L3VPN, L2VPN, nativew IP etc on different VLAN tags on same physical interface.

Cheers
Patrik