Umm, being that this post was about the ex4200... the platform was the ex4200.

After I submitted a few PRs on 9.3R2 for the EX platform, the message was these would be fixed in 9.3R3 and would be exceptionally stable.

On May 21, 2009, at 11:19 AM, Kevin Oberman wrote:

From: Cord MacLeod <cordmacl...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:37:30 -0700
Sender: juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net

Can you elaborate on 'the whole routing seems to fail'?  I was
actually told by JTAC to upgrade to 9.3R3 as soon as it came out as it
would be exceptionally stable code.

Umm. On which platform?

On non-EX platforms, 9.3 looks pretty good, although there were
show-stoppers for us in 93r2, r3 seems to have fixed them.

This message was about the EX software and it is a VERY different beast.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)