Make sure that you add the static arp entries into the configuration and not from any shell commands; otherwise if the router reboots your entries will need to be re-added.

I know you can configure 10k mac filters on the IQ2, not sure about scaling higher than that. You could test this or ask your local SE team to help you.

Truman