Im sure this question has been asked before, but googling and reading examples and the JUNOS documentation has not yeilded an answer yet.

I have a classic network example whereby my WAN IP address is dynamically assigned, but every configuration example I have seen specifically states the WAN IP address [range] to use for NAT.

Is there anyway I can simply say "I dont know what address to use, use whatever is assigned to interface x"? Specifically I would like to tell it to use which ever address is assigned to pp0.0.

Below is the config I wish to apply, but Ive yet to solve the above before I can commit it (complains about the lack of address in the pool). Ive been playing around, so please correct me on any mistakes Ive made.

Any help greatly appreciated! :-)

  services {
      service-set wan-service-set {
          nat-rules nat-egress;