I've been getting closer to implementing filters on a particular EX3200 I'm
using, and I noticed that the verification capabilities in the CLI for filters
(specifically, where they are applied) is pretty weak. For instance, I can't
find a standard way to see a list of what ports, interfaces, or vlans a
particular filter is applied on. The best I can come up with is-

>show configuration | display set | match filter | match vlan

Is there way I'm missing that can give me the same (or somewhat similar)
information?

Thanks,

Dan Farrell
Director of Network Operations