This is some great information!

This is one of the only things I dislike about Junipers; there are so
many ways to do one thing... In the long rung I suppose it's better
that way. I'm going to read up on the different options here and see
what is a right fit for our design based on the two examples shown
here.

I noticed on the Brian's example; it includes the STP configuration
via VSTP . Is this still required but just not included in the initial
config same by James? I just want to make sure I have this crystal
clear in my head before diving into the documentation.

Thanks for all the help guys!!

Michael

*off to read more JUNOS*