I think we went with the EX4200's because they are stackable and support
dual power and we didn't need an abundance of 10G. Personally I like Junos
as compared to the other CLI's the policy chains and configure groups make
configuration and automating said configuration much easier, but YMMV. One
thing I'd be careful of is keeping track of the oversubscription rates.
The datasheet says they are capable of 480Gbps in total throughput, but
I'd want to verify that it means 10G full duplex on each port with no
oversubscription if that's what you are expecting.  Also, we ran into some
pretty nasty bugs on the 4200's with code versions below 9.4R2.9.

HTH,

Keegan