From: Stephan Tesch <step...@tesch.cx>
To: juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 5:29 AM
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] SRX Experiences - Was: JUNOS 10.4S6 for EX8200 - PR/676826

Am 01.09.2011 23:06, schrieb Scott T. Cameron:
> I have 2x chassis cluster with SRX3400s.
>
> ALGs will destroy your soul.  Avoid at all costs.

Additionally, they don't work when firewalling over two virtual routers (which
I did need for a setup on a chassis cluster). The ports then get only open for
one of the involved zones, the zones for the other virtual router don't seem to
care for the opened ports, or the ALG just doesn't open the ports for that
zones, ones it has been processed. Very uncool...

Regards,
Stephan