Den 02.03.2012 01:06, skrev Craig Whitmore:
Hi there

I am pretty new to MPLS but what I'm trying to do is set up a L2 Tunnel
between 2 Routers  via VPLS. The idea is the customer can plug a TRUNK port
at both ends and run whatever VLANS they want between them . Maybe there is
a easier way to do it. There are LOTS of examples in LOTS of different
places on how VPLS should be set up and all are slightly different. I cannot
get any data thru the VPLS connection..

FWIW - here is a working config for 3 routers. I use a different encapsulation;

interfaces {
    ge-1/3/0 {
        unit 10 {
            description "My vpls";