I can't try this command because it's not accepted.

======================================
{primary:node0}[edit interfaces reth0]
xyz@AS-SRX650-01# set encapsulation ?
Possible completions:
  ether-vpls-ppp             Ethernet VPLS over PPP (bridging) device
  ethernet-bridge            Ethernet layer-2 bridging
  ethernet-ccc               Ethernet cross-connect
  ethernet-vpls              Ethernet virtual private LAN service
  extended-frame-relay-ccc   Any Frame Relay DLCI for cross-connect
  extended-frame-relay-tcc   Any Frame Relay DLCI for translational
cross-connect
  extended-vlan-bridge       VLAN layer-2 bridging
  extended-vlan-ccc          Nonstandard TPID tagging for a cross-connect
  extended-vlan-vpls         Extended VLAN virtual private LAN service
  frame-relay-port-ccc       Frame Relay port encapsulation for a cross-connect
  vlan-ccc                   802.1q tagging for a cross-connect
  vlan-vpls                  VLAN virtual private LAN service
{primary:node0}[edit interfaces reth0]

I give you the simple config which I can save. It's simply, but it's not
working. I can't ping from inside (reth1.200) until outside (reth0.200) accross
the SRX650.
    reth0 {
        description "TRUNK vers RAP";
        vlan-tagging;
        redundant-ether-options {
            redundancy-group 1;
        }
        unit 200 {
            vlan-id 200;
        }
        unit 954 {
            vlan-id 954;
            family inet {
                address 195.221.127.158/30;
            }
        }
    }
    reth1 {
        description "TRUNK vers INSIDE";
        vlan-tagging;
        redundant-ether-options {
            redundancy-group 1;
        }
        unit 100 {
            vlan-id 100;
            family inet {
                address 10.1.4.2/29;
            }
        }
        unit 200 {
            description INTER-SITES;
            vlan-id 200;
        }
    }
security {
    policies {
        from-zone INTER-SITE to-zone INTER-SITE {
            policy allow-test {
                match {
                    source-address any;
                    destination-address any;
                    application any;
                }
                then {
                    permit;
                }
            }
        }
    }
    zones {
        security-zone INTER-SITE {
            host-inbound-traffic {
                system-services {
                    all;
                }
                protocols {
                    all;
                }
            }
            interfaces {
                reth0.200;
                reth1.200;
            }
        }

Thanks for your help !

Roland DROUAL

Try adding:

set interfaces reth0 encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services