On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 01:41:44 AM Caillin Bathern
wrote:

> The X44-D10 release is Junos 12.2 for SRX/J Series
> platforms, eg flow-mode code.  Flow mode is branching
> away from real Junos as 12.1X44-D10, D15, D20...etc
> until 13.2 or 13.3 when they will consolidate again so
> that development of flow-mode code can be sped up.

When Juniper killed Junos on the J-series by making it
JUNOS-ES (9.4, if my brain cells are still intact), they
lost me on that side of the wall.

That would have been a decent route reflector if it had been
developed as such. Juniper need to stop banking on customers
buying M120's or MX960's just for route reflection.
Obviously, it would help if service providers stopped doing
that also - believe me, I know a few.

Mark.