On 04/01/2013 08:52 PM, Morgan McLean wrote:

So at this point I'm wondering if mixing the fiber and DAC connections is a
nono? Due to timing issues? Not sure how that would screw up the frame, but
maybe somebody has more insight.

That seems like a really complicated explanation; why would you assume that, rather than a fibre problem e.g. bad splice, dirty connector, etc? Or even bad SFP+?

I'm unfamiliar with the EX platforms, but it would seem really odd if they had this kind of tight inter-port timing constraints just because they're in an aggregate; what about diverse fibre paths with radically different lengths, which are a common enough config?