 From: Klaus Groeger <kla...@gmail.com>
To: Juniper NSP <juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 11:23:20 AM
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] SNMP on logical-system fxp0

Hi

the fxp0 interface is bound to the RE, witch always resides in the first
logical system and ist bound to the default routing table or master table,
which is inet.0. All route lookups regarding the RE start in inet.0.

Just put all your productive interfaces in a separate virtual router and you
are done.

Klaus

---