Le 30/05/2013 07:28, Andrew Jones a écrit :
There is a  hidden command you can use which is "show chassis cluster
information detail" which will give you a lot more information about how
the cluster is set up on each node and if there are any errors in regards
to the control link and fabric link. In particular check that the control
port tagging is enabled or disabled on both nodes and not mismatched.
the TAC asked me to type this command. The output is quite interesting.

I double checked with the network admin the vlan configurations.

rule1 : create a dedicated vlan for each sync link. (control link primary, control link secondary, data link)
rule2 : never trust a network admin but yourself.

cluster works fine once the VLANs are configured correctly. (there is still a faulty em0 remaining, should be fixed
sooner or later).