Hi Saku,

So what happens here is Cisco somehow dynamically determines what is
required.
In  7600 with this config 3101 _Will be popped_ and _internal VLAN_ will be
pushed,  before sending it out to MPLS network.
But  as it works with you, it is probably pushing 3101 again.
Magically  same config in Cisco works against untagged and tagged EoMPLS. Sadly
i's  not even possible to explictly/self-documenting configure it 'correctly',
as  what you'd want to configure is:

I would recommend adding to junos config output-vlan-map swap, so you
can deal
with  different SVLAN in each end.

Thanks for your reply. This is strange, even if it is pushing 3101 again, there should be two VLAN tags in a frame received by MX - outer 3101 and inner dummy tag. But I can't see this dummy tag in the dump I made on CE, so I'm pretty sure it has to be stripped off somewhere. It is magic ;-) The worst thing is that I cannot find any good documentation on this.

Thanks,
Marcin