Thanks!
Are there any differences or disadvantages compared to a "real" SFP+ port?
(apart from the breakout cable that is)

Regards,

Am 2016-03-17 um 13:15 schrieb Bill Blackford:
I haven't done this with an EX4600, but it is most likely the same. You need a
40G optic and an MTP breakout cable that plugs into the optic and splits out
into 8 strands of LC or SC or whatever flavor you need.

Sent from my iPhone