Hey there,

I’m looking to get a basic handle on the Juniper equivalent to some Cisco kit
that’s out there.

For a NCS5001 comparison, the use case is a simple ISIS, LDP BGP-Free P Core
LSR.  QFX5110 seem to be closest.  Fair?

For a NCS5501-SE comparison, the use case would be for a peering router with a
big FIB, ISIS, LDP and MP-BGP.  I’m having a hard time finding a comparison in
the same form factor.  Is there one?

Finally, for the ASR9001 comparison, the use case would be the same as the
NCS5001-SE case, but for much, much smaller sites.  On paper, it looks as
though the MX80 would be the direct comparison here?

Thanks folks!