Lukas, I am learning and continue to learn and continue to ask questions even
if I thought I understood it before and realize maybe I don't understand it the
way that I did previously... factor into that bad memory, getting older,
forgetting, then what you have is a human.

This issue is my turning up new MX960's that are simply connected together with
Ciena 6500 DWDM.... for me to have an MTU issue via DWDM is actually a surprise
to me.  I pretty much always envisioned wave/lamda dwdm as darn near like
having an actual fiber cable... no, not the case apparently... I'm surprised
that the ciena dwdm service in this case is actually imposing an Ethernet mtu
limitation !  wow, the more I think on it, the more I'm surprised about it...
previously my older asr9k 15-node mpls ring was via fujitsu flashwave dwdm and
I don't recall this occurring

So... with all that said, I asked more MTU questions

Back in November the triple posting was an emergency given that I actually had
cell towers down! And I needed help asap ... and I trust and appreciate the
level of expertise/real-world experience I get from my x-nsp/nanog
mail-lists... and yes I also started a PRI-1 (net down) TAC case, but you guys
usually out-do the TACs!  ....feel the love ?

I typically am more focused with my postings to the appropriate mail list, but
when cell towers are down, I do what I gotta do !

Hope we are still cool brother  :)

-Aaron