Experts,

New to Junos, I am currently working on a small network with a spine-leaf
design that would initially consist of two QFX5110 spine and four EX4600 leaf.
Each leaf would connect to each spine with two 40GbE.

The logical layout representation is as follow, only one link designed for
simplicity

[spine_leaf.png]

I have been provided EX4600 for leaf and QFX5110 for spine. I plan on using
EVPN-VXLAN and wanted to know, except for the large number of configuration and
need for automation of VXLAN configuration, if somebody would see any problem
mixing EX4600 and QFX5110 in such setup.

Many thanks for feedbacks.

I.