[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In message "Re: [kaffe] KJC bug report: inner class cannot find the enclosing class's
method"
   on 03/08/13, Guilhem Lavaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I have found where the bug lies ! In CMethod, the test for accessibility forget to check whether the calling
context is nested into an authorized class. I have attached the real simple patch with this mail.

Thank you very much.

But I am sorry I forgot to report another case similar to the
previous one. In this case, reference to a protected field
other than a method call concerns.

I know this case but apparently KJC is careful not to handle fields and methods the same way
(for accessibility). I can also fix that (pretty easy now) if the language permit it...

Cheers,
Guilhem.