M.Negovanovic wrote:

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 12:52:39PM +0200, Guilhem Lavaux wrote:

The problem is that it is not sufficient to handle exception frame with the translator... have a look at i386/freebsd2/md.h for example.

adding the:

#define SIGNAL_ARGS(sig, sc) int sig, int __code, struct sigcontext *sc

to config/i386/netbsd1/md.h did fix it.

Great. Could you submit a patch against the last CVS so we can check it in with a short ChangeLog.

Now build stops while bootstraping in:
libraries/javalib/kaffe/net/www/protocol/http/HttpURLConnection.java

It complains about not declared requestProperties variable. Ive greped
the source for it and in another place found it declared as Vector. So
simple:

Vector requestProperties = new Vector();

fixed that. I have no idea if this is OK, but bootstrap ends fine.
Anyway someone that knows more about this might want to look at it.

I do not think there is any problem in the library: here it compiles both with KJC and Jikes 1.18 as it should
because requestProperties is declared as protected in URLConnection (inherited class).
What kind of java compiler do you use ?

Regards,
Guilhem.