Holger Schurig wrote:
You might want to see how LwVCL running on KaffeVM look like:

jserv, you're awesome. I enjoy your screenshot e-mails :-)

Me too!

I've updated the kaffe.org screenshot section accrodingly to show off a few screenshots from Jim Huang. I should move my own screenies over there, too.

And of course, if you've got an app running on kaffe, and want to share that feeling of success with the world (i.e. us), post a link to a screenshot, or two, and I'll put it up on kaffe.org.

If people start doing this regularly, we may even end up having a screenshot of the day :)

cheers,
dalibor topic