Hello. I found lines of code(77-79) <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/libksane/browse/master/src/ksanefinddevicesthread.cpp$77> in KSane Library repository. According to the comment I found that your team faced the same problem as me(some backends are not refreshing device list). I opened the issue <https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/274> in the sane project's repository. May you provide me your experience about the problem or add it as a comment in issue <https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/274>. It would be really helpful for me and my project.