On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
> El dissabte, 5 d’agost de 2017, a les 1:42:09 CEST, Aleix Pol va escriure:
>> Hey,
>> Just configured to have the server issue a new daily build (at 3am
>> UTC, if I cron'ed correctly). Shouldn't be a big strain on the server
>> and will be more useful to developers who are trying to make sure that
>> their application works.
>>
>> Logs can be found here:
>> https://distribute.kde.org/flatpak-apps-testing/log-flatpak-kde-applications
>> .text
>
> Does Flatpak support the concept of stable/unstable builds? Could we actually
> get the builds from the stable branch instead of from master (afaik that's
> where they come from now) if that is what we want users to use?

Hi Albert,
Yes, thanks for bringing that up.

It's something I need to have for a more serious approach.

 There's 2 things about it:
- I'd like to have the recipes in the repositories, so that
application maintainers maintain it, rather than me with a weird
packager hat. I could set up a sample one for one of the apps I
maintain if there's interest.
- There are some technical issues we still have before Qt/KDE
applications can shine under Flatpak. Anyone feel free to have a peek
and fix them all: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/124/

Aleix